Using The Site’s Accessibility Features
At Moore Tech Solutions it is important to us that you can access the website’s content and information, regardless of your abilities. We pay special attention to the way our content can be accessed and work to deliver an exceptional user experience for whichever method you employ to digest it’s content.
In order to improve ease of access we have added several special features and strive to meet the standards of WCAG 2.0 (AA level) Accessibility. For those viewers that may be away from home devices or that do not have access to accessibility tools we have installed an Accessibility Toolbar to improve your experience on our website. The toolbar’s capabilities include a Screen Reader (with Play, Pause, and Stop Buttons), Font Resizer buttons (including enlarge and shrink text size and reset to default). The toolbar also includes a Contrast button to make the site easier to see for those who need contrast adjustment as well as special fonts designed for improved readability for those readers that suffer with Dyslexia.
We have also tried to ensure that all images have alt tag explanations that make sense and that the entire site can be navigated (including our sub navigational menu items) easily with the use of tab and arrow keys. In order to use the Accessibility Toolbar from your keyboard please use the chart below to access each function:
- For Chrome: Press alt or alt, shift – then click the letter (seen below next to the function you’d like to perform):
- For IE: Press alt, shift – then click the letter (seen below next to the function you’d like to perform):
- For Safari on mac: Press cmd – then click the letter (seen below next to the function you’d like to perform):
- For Safari on Windows: Press alt – then click the letter (seen below next to the function you’d like to perform):
- For other browsers and devices please read Wikipedia’s Instructions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_key
|Play Screen Reader||x|
|Pause Screen Reader||z|
|Stop Screen Reader||s|
|Increase Font Size||o|
|Decrease Font Size||u|
|Reset Font to Default||r|
|High Contrast Site Colors||h|
|Volume Level||Number Keys 1 – 5|
Please note that sometimes the play button must be pressed twice to get it to play, particularly if your focus has been off of the website for any length of time.
If, for any reason, you find something on the site that is difficult for you to access please contact us immediately so that we can provide you with the materials you were not able to experience on the website and so that we may have the opportunity to improve the website.
In order to report an issue please call (205) 414-1902 or email us at email@example.com